Provence Google Maps
Our Provence Travel Guides have been a trusted source of inspiration and guidance for thousands of travelers over the years. Now, we’re bringing our highly curated tips and recommendations right to your fingertips by giving you access to our exclusive Google Maps.
Our Provence Google Maps contains all the spots mentioned in our guides, as well as some secret ones. Once purchased, this map will seamlessly integrate with your Google Maps app and bring our comprehensive articles to life. It’s the most efficient and reliable way of planning a trip to Provence!
Our exclusive Provence map features 236 pins, including:
- Most beautiful villages in Provence
- Best lavender fields around Provence
- Local wineries to go wine-tasting
- Attractions you can’t miss
- Our favorite restaurants and cafes
- Beaches and locations in the French Riviera
Once your purchase has been completed, you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to open, use and integrate our pins to your Google Maps. Please read the instructions below and let us know if you have doubts.
Important: When checking out, you must provide us with the Gmail email address you have connected to your Google Maps account. It’s through this email address we will grant you access to our exclusive Provence Google Maps.
By purchasing our exclusive Google Maps, you will be receiving:
- Free in-app updates whenever something new pops up in Provence
- Lifetime access to our personalized map
- Access to the locations using Google Maps on your phone or desktop
This is the most efficient way of planning your trip. You’ll have everything you could wish for seamlessly tagged to your Google Maps. All you need to do is pack and go. If you have further questions, please drop us a message on firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us out on Instagram!